I am deeply humbled and honored to have been nominated by Hayley at Tenderfootmom to be a recipient of the Blogger’s Recognition Award. I am very thankful for Hayley, her beautiful website, and her encouraging comments. At Tenderfootmom you will find wonderful recipes, inspiring “ramblings,”and homeschool words of wisdom. She has been very supportive of my mission at Joyfull Inspirations. Please take a moment to visit her website if you can.
In keeping with the tradition of the Bloggers Recognition Award, I hereby nominate the following 15 blogs who are deserving of an award for the efforts they put in each day and for sharing their journey, wisdom, and inspiring stories:
- Learning to Live Greene
- Living Clean and Fit
- Gluten Free and Glittery
- Castle Rock Homestead
- The Crab Apple Life
- Beauty Beyond Bones
- Gluten Free Deliciously
- Gone with the Wheat
- Our Messy Kitchen
- Yet Another Blogging Mummy
- At the Well
- Hill Love
- The Oil of Joy
- Passionate Cook
- Hungry Girl in a Gluten-Free World
These nominees have all inspired me in their own unique way. (I wish I could have nominated every one of you who have supported and inspired me…I am very thankful to you.) Please stop by and visit these great websites if you have a minute.
7 Things About Me:
As part of this award, I have to share 7 things about me…so here we go:
- I have been married to my best friend and the love of my life for over 15 years and I am still head over heals for him.
- I am a homeschool mom of six beautiful blessings and wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I believe in the power of prayer and I love seeing the amazing things that happen when God shows up!
- Cooking shows are my weakness, so it is a good thing we don’t have cable tv!
- I LOVE to bake, bake, bake, cook, cook, bake, cook, and did I mention bake? (I just don’t like the cleaning afterwards).
- I love drinking tea.
- I would love to go to Hawaii with my husband some day…
Thank you for sharing this wonderful moment with me. May you be encouraged and inspired and uncover the JOYs of life’s challenges.
Rules for Nominees:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.