When I started J.O.Y.Full Inspirations in December 2015, the goal was to have a central place to put my gluten-free recipes for friends and family who often asked me for recipes and advice. But the Lord had other plans:
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
What started as gluten-free blog, now includes:
- Inspiration and encouragement through scripture
- Family – creative ways to make your marriage and family stronger and closer together
- Homeschool information
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- (GF)2 (NEW)– Gluten Free, Good Food for Gluten-Free encouragement and support
- Health and Wellness with Essential Oils including education, support, and a FREE e-course “Achieving Abundant Health with Essential Oils (NEW)
- Charity (NEW)– a minimum of 10% of all proceeds from JOYFull Inspirations will go to a charity each month. When you join our JOYFull Oily Family, you will be a part of a bigger cause – helping someone, somewhere around the world.
Even with all the growing, our mission has not changed:
At J.O.Y.Full Inspirations, our goal is to provide you with encouragement and inspiration as you walk through this journey called life. I want to see individuals and families transformed, marriages renewed, homeschool parents encouraged, and improved health and wellness in lives all over the world. I know I am just one little busy mom, but I hope to make a BIG impact. After all, amazing things happen when God shows up!!!
Without YOU and your support, I would not be where I am today. Thank you from the depths of my heart for your comments, your likes, your views, your links to my site, and most of all your prayers! I have thoroughly enjoyed making new friends, connecting with old friends, sharing special moments with you through comments and Facebook, swapping ideas and recipes, and being encouraged by so many of your blogs. I am so blessed to have this opportunity to be a part of this wonderful community. Helping people is what I enJOY and YOU have helped me make that happen!
Will you join me on my mission?
Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness.