At our house, we are all about the garlic. Growing up, garlic was a staple. My mom and dad used it as the “basic” seasoning in almost everything. Naturally, I use it as a base in a lot of my recipes. My husband loves Ceasar salad, so for his birthday this year I whipped up this recipe to celebrate his birthday week. I don’t like anchovies so this version is one we can both enJOY!
Garlic Caesar Dressing
1/2 cup all-natural mayonnaise
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp dijon mustard
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 small garlic cloves, crushed or squeezed through a garlic press
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- In a medium size bowl, add mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Using a whisk, mix until combined.
- Add garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk until throughly combined.
- Add salt to taste.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
T-Tip: This recipe can be used right after you mix it. But if you want the flavors to meld together, refrigerate it at least an hour before serving.