If I could escape and soak in my bathtub every day I would! So when I do get a chance to take a moment for myself, I LOVE to use homemade bath salts for my bath. There are no chemical, perfumes or dyes. Just pure goodness! Epsom salts provide many health benefits that marry well with Young Living essential oils . I get more health bang for the little spurts of time I have to take a moment for myself. Take a moment to pamper yourself while improving your health and wellness at the same time! Now that is what my husband likes to call a “2’fer.”
Stress Away Bath Salts
1 cup epsom salts
5-10 drops YL Stress Away Essential Oil Blend
- In a stainless steel or disposable bowl (plastic and glass sometimes get scented by essential oils), pour 1 cup of epsom salts.
- Add 5 drops of Stress Away essential oil.
- Stir the salt and essential oil together until no clumps remain and the oil is distributed throughout the salt (I use a spoon or spatula that I have dedicated for DIY projects)
- Scoop into glass jar and cover until ready to use (I found my glass jar with the wooden spoon at Hobby Lobby. With a 40% off coupon I bought if for $1.75!!!).
- Add 1 cup of salts to running water. RELAX! enJOY.
Stress Away essential oil blend combines vanilla and lime for a citrusy, relaxing experience. It includes: Copaiba (Copaifera reticulata), Lime (Citrus aurantifolia), Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica), Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia), Ocotea (Ocotea quixos), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia).
2 thoughts on “Stress Away Bath Salts”