I did it! My FIRST video. My friend in Germany asked me to show her how to make homemade body wash. Even though I told her it was super EASY and I had a recipe on my blog, it wasn’t enough. She didn’t believe me. She wanted to SEE it. So to help her and many others who like to “watch” how things are made (like me), I created this video. In just 3 minutes, I show you just how EASY it is to make your own moisturizing body wash. The best part is that it is budget-friendly, made with only five simple ingredients that you can pronounce, and it has the added wellness benefits of essential oils! enJOY!
Tools and Tips
Here is a list of everything I feature in the video and where you can find it. Save money and feel good about what you are using on your body. Everything is just a click away! enJOY:
- I save money by buying my castile soap in bulk. (I buy from Azure Standard or Amazon)
- I purchase my almond oil and vegetable glycerin on Amazon.
- This is the type of Vitamin E oil I use. It is highly concentrated. A little goes a long way.
- I use Young Living Pure Therapeutic Essential Oils. Choose the retail option (ID# 2924389) to order the Lemongrass and Ginger essential oil.
- Glass amber bottle with pump
- Small funnel
- Measuring spoons (also find at the Dollar store!)
- Mini glass measuring cup (also at Wal-Mart for $1-2)
I like to keep all my DIY supplies in a plastic storage box so I can keep everything together in one spot. It helps cut down time and I have everything handy and ready to use.
Amazing Essential Oils
Each day I continue to use essential oils I am more and more amazed by these bottles of goodness! See why my family and I choose Young Living essential oils by reading our oily testimony and essential oils section. Essential oils are so easy to incorporate into your daily routine and the benefits are bountiful.
To learn more about essential oils, sign up for my FREE e-course: Achieving Abundant Health with Essential Oils
Have questions? Contact me at email@example.com
Is there a recipe you would like to “SEE”? Let me know!