- Heart disease by 40%
- Heart attack by 25%
- Stroke by 50%
- Get adequate rest – our bodies need rest to recover, replenish, and heal. This is one area I struggle with doing consistently but I make it my priority every day. I shoot for seven hours a night. Some people may need more.
- Eat fruits and veggies and cut out the processed foods – help your body by feeding it good nutrients and cutting out the junk. It is amazing how good you can feel when you fuel your body with antioxidant and fiber rich foods.
- Exercise 5 days a week – exercise reduces stress levels and improves self-esteem. I love pilates, HIIT workouts, and TTapp.
- Change your mindset – quit the negative self-talk and start speaking truth into your life. (I love using scripture verses). A healthy mindset is where it all begins.
- Take time to breathe – getting oxygen to the brain in deep breaths helps release tension. Enhance the benefits of reducing tension, stimulating brain function, and increasing energy by inhaling Young Living Essential Oils to reduce the cortisol release in your body. These are some of my favorites:
- Stress Away – this popular blend helps release the stress in the body, muscle tension, and it smells wonderful!
- Peppermint – helps with occasional anxiety, stimulates brain function, and releases muscle tension
- Lavender – is known for its calming properties and helps to relieve stress and calm the body
- Clary Sage – can help reduce cortisol levels by 36%
- Lemon – is an amazing mood lifter, invigorating, clarifying, and it makes me smile.
- Frankincense – this amazing Holy Oil of the Bible provides support for occasional anxiety and grounding. This is the oil I use to help me “be still” in my prayer time.
This is a good start and it only takes minutes a day to make a BIG difference. Reduce stress by implementing a few simple changes in your life to protect your body from the long-term negative effects of sickness and disease. Don’t wait. START NOW.
For daily support, join my JOYFull Oily Family on Facebook for wellness tips, videos, and natural wellness support.
JOYfull Inspirations is NOT a non-profit organization. Your donations are an opportunity to support our family, our mission, and our continued services to the others.
Like our FB page at https://www.facebook.com/JOYFullInspirations/ and share with friends.